Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Blogs for jobseekers

I try not to do too much generic job-search advice here. My focus is on using Internet tools and techniques to advance your career or job search. Besides, I've found a healthy assortment of blogs that already do a good job of delivering job-search advice. Here's a partial list:

Now, here's the technology reminder. You don't want to try to follow a long list of sources by going to the web page every day. These folks don't post every day, and you'll waste too much time sorting out the new stuff. This is the most basic use of RSS, so get your feed reader going and add these blogs to your subscriptions.

1 Comments:

At 8/02/2006 10:33 PM, Anonymous Alexandra Levit said...

Hey Nathan, just discovered your blog, and it's great! I'm going to link to it from my Water Cooler Wisdom career blog at www.getthejob.com. Check it out when you have a chance. Best, Alexandra Levit

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home